Honors and Awards
2021University of California, Davis, California USA.
ECS 289I - 001 Winter 2021- Application of Machine Learning in Computer Networks
2020Berkeley Lab Teaching Scholar Program , Berkeley, California USA.
2020 Berkeley Lab Teaching Scholar Candidates
2018Leeds Trinity University, UK
Module leader for the Higher Education Funding Council of England (HEFCE) course on introduction to programming.
Contributing to the academic development, course management, teaching and research development.
Teaching and mentoring Second year students.
Teaching Introduction to Programming, Human Computer Interaction (HCI).
Introduction to Coding using Python and Java.
2017University of Bradford, UK
2016-7 ACYR - Cisco Routing and Switching Labs, Computer Communication and Networks (CCN) For 2nd Year Undergraduate Students.
2016University of Bradford, UK
COS5010-B- Computer Communication and Networks (CCN) For 2nd Year Undergraduate Students.
Professional Training and Certification
- The University of Oxford UK - Artificial Intelligence Programme, May 2021.
- AWS Technical Boot camp and Hands-on Lab at Amazon Web Services Summit Excel London UK- July 2016.
- Microsoft Azure for Research Training and Hands-on Lab at Microsoft Research Cambridge UK – May 2016
- PEOPLECERT GROUP (Official ITIL Accreditor) - ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management – August 2013.
- Learning & Teaching in Higher Education, Associate Fellow of the Higher Education Academy (AFHEA), 2015-2016.
- Starting to Teach, University of Bradford, UK. Certificate Course - 2015
- Induction to Teaching, University of Bradford, UK. Certificate Course - 2015
- Marking, Assessment & Feedback, University of Bradford, UK. Certificate Course - 2015
- Diversity in the Workplace, University of Bradford, UK. Certificate Course - 2015